The NJI's Judicial Education Portfolio
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) has become an acknowledged world leader in the design and delivery of judicial education, known for offering dynamic and relevant programming to judges in Canada.
The NJI provides:
- In-person and online programs, delivered across Canada
- Programming in English and French, reflective of common law and civil law
- A curriculum encompassing substantive law, judicial skills development and social context awareness
- A computer training program to complement judicial functions
- Expertise in principles and processes of course design for judicial educators and court education committees
- Logistical support for court-based program delivery in venues throughout Canada
Members of the judiciary:
Please log in at the top to access the NJI's vast array of educational programs and resources.